Mariners vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
Ty France will lead the way for the Seattle Mariners (27-25) on Sunday, May 28, when they clash with Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates (26-25) at T-Mobile Park at 4:10 PM ET.
The Pirates are +110 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Mariners (-135). Seattle is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). An 8.5-run total has been listed for this contest.
Mariners vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: Marco Gonzales - SEA (4-1, 5.68 ERA) vs Luis Ortiz - PIT (1-2, 4.02 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||Mariners (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||Mariners (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-141||+120||Mariners (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-145||+125||Mariners (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to put money on the Mariners and Pirates game but would like some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Mariners (-135) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $17.41 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Julio Rodríguez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Pirates Player Props|
|Mariners vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Pirates|
|Mariners vs Pirates Prediction|
Mariners vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- The Mariners have won 21, or 58.3%, of the 36 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Mariners have gone 17-13 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (56.7% winning percentage).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for Seattle.
- The Mariners went 5-1 across the six games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Seattle combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Pirates have been victorious in 17, or 44.7%, of the 38 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Pirates have been victorious 13 times in 27 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Mariners vs. Pirates Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Ty France||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+195)|
|J.P. Crawford||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+240)|
|Julio Rodríguez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+155)|
|Tom Murphy||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+260)|
|Cal Raleigh||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+280)||0.5 (+155)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Mariners, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+3500||14th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+750||-||4th|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.