Jazz Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers don't view the Utah Jazz (36-40) as serious championship contenders, with +50000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they head into a matchup on the road against the Boston Celtics on Friday, March 31 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Jazz NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+50000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Make the Finals||+20000||-||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Think the Jazz can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jazz Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Jazz would not qualify after finishing as the No. 12 team in the Western Conference, 1.5 games behind the No. 10 Thunder.
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|7||New Orleans Pelicans||12.5|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||19.0|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||32.0|
Jazz Team Stats
- The Jazz have 36 wins so far this season (36-40).
- This year, the Jazz are 22-16 at home while putting together a 14-24 record on the road.
- The Jazz are 17-17 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 19-23 in games they were listed as underdogs.
- The Jazz have 10 wins in one-possession games (in 16 opportunities), and 16 wins in 32 games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Jazz have sported a 5-5 record. They are 12-12 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Jazz are 6-4 this season when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer, and 13-19 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Jazz's Top Players
- Kelly Olynyk leads the Jazz in points and assists per game, scoring 12.2 points and distributing 3.6 assists.
- Walker Kessler is Utah's best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.4 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- The Jazz get the most three-point shooting production out of Olynyk, who makes 1.3 threes per game.
- The Utah steals leader is Olynyk, who averages 0.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Kessler, who compiles 2.4 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.