Jazz Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Utah Jazz (37-44) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +50000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA title. Next up on their schedule is a matchup on Sunday, April 9 at the Los Angeles Lakers, tipping at 3:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Jazz NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+50000||18th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Make the Finals||+20000||-||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Think the Jazz can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jazz Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Jazz would not be involved after finishing as the No. 12 team in the Western Conference, 2.5 games behind the No. 10 Thunder.
|6||Los Angeles Clippers||10.0|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||10.5|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||10.5|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||19.0|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||31.0|
Jazz Team Stats
- The Jazz have gone 37-44 so far this season.
- The Jazz have a 23-18 record at home and a 14-26 record on the road.
- The Jazz have a 17-17 record in games they were listed as the favorite, while finishing 20-27 when listed as the underdog.
- The Jazz are 10-8 in one-possession games and 17-18 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Jazz have delivered a 5-5 record. They are 12-12 when favored by more than three points.
- When underdogs by three or fewer points this season, the Jazz have posted a 6-4 record. They are 14-23 when underdogs by more than three points.
Jazz's Top Players
- The Jazz leader in points and rebounds is Walker Kessler, who scores 9.2 points and grabs 8.4 boards per game.
- Utah's best passer is Kris Dunn, who averages 5.5 assists per game to go with his 12.6 PPG scoring average.
- Ochai Agbaji leads the Jazz in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Kessler is a standout on the defensive end for Utah, leading the team in steals with 0.4 per game and blocks with 2.3 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.