Kolten Wong Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Angels - June 9
The Seattle Mariners and Kolten Wong, who went 0-for-3 last time out, battle Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Friday at 9:38 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Padres.
Kolten Wong Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Shohei Ohtani
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -105)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +875)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +375)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +230)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kolten Wong? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Kolten Wong At The Plate
- Wong is batting .153 with three doubles and 12 walks.
- Wong has picked up a hit in 13 of 39 games this season, with multiple hits four times.
- He has not hit a long ball in his 39 games this season.
- Wong has driven in a run in six games this year (15.4%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in 10 of 39 games (25.6%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kolten Wong Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Angels have the 17th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.24).
- The Angels rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed (67 total, one per game).
- Ohtani (5-2 with a 3.30 ERA and 96 strikeouts in 71 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Angels, his eighth of the season.
- The righty last appeared in relief on Saturday, when he tossed six innings against the Houston Astros, allowing five earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- This season, the 28-year-old ranks 24th in ERA (3.30), 12th in WHIP (1.014), and third in K/9 (12.2) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.