Mariners vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 10
Saturday's game at Angel Stadium of Anaheim has the Los Angeles Angels (35-30) taking on the Seattle Mariners (30-32) at 10:07 PM ET (on June 10). Our computer prediction projects a close 5-4 victory for the Angels, so expect a tight matchup.
The Angels will give the nod to Patrick Sandoval (3-5) versus the Mariners and Bryan Woo (0-1).
Mariners vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 10:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Angels 5, Mariners 4.
Total Prediction for Mariners vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Angels vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Mariners Player Props|
|How to Watch Angels vs Mariners|
|Angels vs Mariners Odds|
Mariners Performance Insights
- The Mariners have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 1-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, Seattle and its foes are 7-3-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Mariners' record against the spread is 1-6-0 over their previous 10 contests (bookmakers set spreads in seven of those matchups).
- The Mariners have been chosen as underdogs in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (33.3%) in those games.
- This year, Seattle has won six of 13 games when listed as at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Mariners have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Seattle is the No. 21 offense in MLB, scoring 4.3 runs per game (269 total runs).
- The Mariners have pitched to a 4.03 ERA this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||@ Rangers||L 16-6||Bryan Woo vs Andrew Heaney|
|June 4||@ Rangers||L 12-3||Bryce Miller vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|June 6||@ Padres||W 4-1||Logan Gilbert vs Joe Musgrove|
|June 7||@ Padres||L 10-3||George Kirby vs Michael Wacha|
|June 9||@ Angels||L 5-4||Luis Castillo vs -|
|June 10||@ Angels||-||Bryan Woo vs Patrick Sandoval|
|June 11||@ Angels||-||Bryce Miller vs Griffin Canning|
|June 12||Marlins||-||Logan Gilbert vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 13||Marlins||-||George Kirby vs Edward Cabrera|
|June 14||Marlins||-||Luis Castillo vs Eury Pérez|
|June 16||White Sox||-||Bryan Woo vs Michael Kopech|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.