Mariners vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - June 10
On Saturday, June 10, Shohei Ohtani's Los Angeles Angels (35-30) host Ty France's Seattle Mariners (30-32) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. The first pitch will be thrown at 10:07 PM ET.
The Mariners are +100 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Angels (-120). The matchup's total is set at 9 runs.
Mariners vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 10:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Patrick Sandoval - LAA (3-5, 4.14 ERA) vs Bryan Woo - SEA (0-1, 27.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Angels Moneyline||Mariners Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Angels (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to put money on the Mariners' game versus the Angels but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Mariners (+100) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Mariners to take down the Angels with those odds, and the Mariners emerge with the victory, you'd get back $20.00.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ty France hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Angels vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Mariners Player Props|
|How to Watch Angels vs Mariners|
|Angels vs Mariners Prediction|
Mariners vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Angels have been favored 37 times and won 21, or 56.8%, of those games.
- The Angels have a record of 19-14 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (57.6% winning percentage).
- Los Angeles has a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Angels played as the moneyline favorite for four of their last 10 games, and won all of them.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to hit the over six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Mariners have been chosen as underdogs in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (33.3%) in those games.
- The Mariners have a mark of 6-7 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Mariners have a record of 1-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Seattle and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Mariners vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Ty France||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+185)|
|Teoscar Hernández||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+145)|
|Julio Rodríguez||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+210)|
|Jarred Kelenic||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+210)|
|A.J. Pollock||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+5000||14th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+2000||-||4th|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.