Panthers vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Final Game 4
The Florida Panthers take their home ice at BB&T Center against the Vegas Golden Knights for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final on Saturday, June 10, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights have a 2-1 lead in the series. The Panthers are listed with -110 moneyline odds against the Golden Knights (-110).
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is a glimpse at which team we pick to emerge with the victory in Saturday's Stanley Cup Final action.
Panthers vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Saturday
Our model for this matchup predicts a final score of Panthers 4, Golden Knights 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Panthers (-110)
- Total Pick: Over (6)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Panthers (-0.2)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with BetMGM.
Panthers vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Panthers vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Golden Knights|
|Panthers vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Panthers vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
Panthers Splits and Trends
- The Panthers (42-32-8 overall) have a 13-8-21 record in games that have needed overtime.
- Florida has 51 points (22-6-7) in the 35 games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- Looking at the 11 times this season the Panthers finished a game with only one goal, they have a 2-8-1 record, good for five points.
- Florida has finished 3-16-1 in the 20 games this season when it scored exactly two goals (registering seven points).
- The Panthers have scored more than two goals in 69 games (50-13-6, 106 points).
- In the 41 games when Florida has scored a lone power-play goal, it went 25-12-4 to register 54 points.
- When it has outshot its opponent, Florida is 29-26-3 (61 points).
- The Panthers' opponents have had more shots in 39 games. The Panthers went 25-11-3 in those contests (53 points).
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights have a 51-22-9 record this season and are 16-11-27 in matchups that have needed overtime.
- In the 39 games Vegas has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 55 points.
- In 13 games this season when the Golden Knights ended a game with just one goal, they earned a total of four points (1-10-2).
- When Vegas has scored two goals this season, they've earned 15 points (4-11-7 record).
- The Golden Knights have scored more than two goals 65 times, earning 122 points from those matchups (60-3-2).
- This season, Vegas has capitalized on a lone power-play goal in 30 games and picked up 45 points with a record of 22-7-1.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Vegas is 34-7-6 (74 points).
- The Golden Knights have been outshot by opponents 49 times this season, and earned 58 points in those games.
|Panthers Rank||Panthers AVG||Golden Knights AVG||Golden Knights Rank|
|10th||22.8%||Power Play %||20.3%||18th|
|23rd||76%||Penalty Kill %||77.4%||19th|
Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM.
Panthers vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.