Mariners vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Seattle Mariners (80-65) host the Los Angeles Angels (68-78) at 4:10 PM ET on Wednesday, with both teams hoping to win the series.
The Mariners will give the nod to Luis Castillo (12-7, 3.13 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 13 on the season, and the Angels will turn to Andrew Wantz (1-0, 4.13 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Castillo - SEA (12-7, 3.13 ERA) vs Wantz - LAA (1-0, 4.13 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Angels Player Props|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Angels|
|Mariners vs Angels Odds|
|Mariners vs Angels Prediction|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luis Castillo
- Castillo (12-7) will take to the mound for the Mariners and make his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in six innings pitched on Thursday in his last outing, a matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 29 games this season with a 3.13 ERA and 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .214.
- He has earned a quality start 16 times in 29 starts this season.
- Castillo has pitched five or more innings in 29 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has nine appearances with no earned runs allowed in 29 chances this season.
Luis Castillo vs. Angels
- The Angels rank 17th in MLB with a .247 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks eighth in the league (.430) and 209 home runs.
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Angels in three games, and they have gone 18-for-71 with six doubles, five home runs and 10 RBI over 17 2/3 innings.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Andrew Wantz
- Wantz starts for the first time this season for the Angels.
- The 27-year-old righty has appeared in relief 20 times this season.
- In 20 games this season, he has a 4.13 ERA and 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .206 against him.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.