Eagles vs. Vikings Injury Report — Week 2
Going into their game against the Minnesota Vikings (0-1), the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) will be monitoring four players on the injury report. The game kicks off at 8:15 PM on Thursday, September 14 at Lincoln Financial Field.
The Eagles took on the New England Patriots in their most recent outing, winning 25-20.
The Vikings are coming off of a 20-17 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Philadelphia Eagles Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|DraftKings||Click Here||First Deposit Bonus Up To $1,000|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Minnesota Vikings Injury Report Today
Eagles vs. Vikings Game Info
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV Info: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Eagles or the Vikings with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Eagles Season Insights (2022)
- The Eagles excelled on both sides of the ball last season, ranking third-best in total offense (389.1 yards per game) and second-best in total defense (301.5 yards allowed per game).
- Philadelphia ranked seventh in scoring defense last year (20.2 points allowed per game), but it excelled on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 28.1 points per game.
- The Eagles ranked ninth in passing yards last season (241.5 per game), but they thrived on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 179.8 passing yards allowed per game.
- Philadelphia owned the 16th-ranked defense this year in terms of rushing yards (121.6 rushing yards allowed per game) last season, and it was better on offense, ranking fifth-best with 147.6 rushing yards per game.
- The Eagles forced 26 total turnovers (seventh in NFL) last season and turned it over 19 times (fifth in NFL) for a turnover margin of +7, the third-best in the NFL.
Vikings Season Insights (2022)
- The Vikings had the seventh-ranked offense last year (361.5 yards per game), and they were less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-worst with 388.7 yards allowed per game.
- With 25.1 points allowed per game on defense, which ranked fifth-worst in the NFL last season, Minnesota were forced to lean on its eighth-ranked offense (24.9 points per contest) to keep it in games.
- The Vikings sported the sixth-ranked passing offense last year (263.8 passing yards per game), and they were worse defensively, ranking second-worst with 265.6 passing yards allowed per game.
- Minnesota put up 97.7 rushing yards per game on offense last year (27th in NFL), and it gave up 123.1 rushing yards per game (20th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Vikings owned the 12th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season at +2, forcing 25 turnovers (eighth in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Eagles vs. Vikings Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Eagles (-6)
- Moneyline: Eagles (-250), Vikings (+200)
- Total: 48.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Eagles-Vikings matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.