Broncos Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +8000 as of September 15, the Denver Broncos aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Broncos this season on Fubo!
Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +700
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver won six games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- A total of six Broncos games last season hit the over.
- Denver put up 325.1 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 21st in the . Defensively, it ranked seventh, allowing 320 yards per contest.
- Last year the Broncos won only once on the road and had a 4-4 record at home.
- Denver won two games as the underdog (2-5) and went 3-5 as the favorite last season.
- In the AFC West, the Broncos won only one game (1-5), and in the conference as a whole they went 3-9.
Broncos Impact Players
- Russell Wilson had 16 TD passes and 11 interceptions in 15 games last year, completing 60.5% of his throws for 3,524 yards (234.9 per game).
- Wilson also ran for 277 yards and three TDs.
- In the passing game, Jerry Jeudy scored six TDs, hauling in 67 balls for 972 yards (64.8 per game).
- On the ground with the Bengals a season ago, Samaje Perine scored two touchdowns a season ago and picked up 394 yards (24.6 per game).
- Courtland Sutton had 64 receptions for 829 yards (55.3 per game) and two touchdowns in 15 games.
- On defense last year, Alex Singleton helped set the tone with 152 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and three passes defended in 16 games.
Bet on Broncos to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Broncos Player Futures
2023-24 Broncos NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Raiders||L 17-16||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Dolphins||-||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|6||October 12||@ Chiefs||-||+650|
|10||November 13||@ Bills||-||+900|
|13||December 3||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|14||December 10||@ Chargers||-||+2000|
|15||December 17||@ Lions||-||+1800|
|18||January 7||@ Raiders||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 15 at 7:17 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.