Mariners vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
When the Seattle Mariners (81-65) take on the Los Angeles Dodgers (88-57) at T-Mobile Park on Friday, September 15 at 10:10 PM ET, Julio Rodriguez will be seeking his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 99).
The Mariners are favored in this one, at -110, while the underdog Dodgers have -110 odds to win. The matchup's total is listed at 8 runs.
Mariners vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: George Kirby - SEA (10-9, 3.48 ERA) vs Bobby Miller - LAD (9-3, 3.98 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Dodgers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to wager on the Mariners and Dodgers game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Mariners (-110) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $19.09 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Julio Rodríguez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Dodgers|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Prediction|
Mariners vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mariners have won 57 out of the 99 games, or 57.6%, in which they've been favored.
- The Mariners have gone 61-44 (winning 58.1% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -110 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Seattle has a 52.4% chance to win.
- The Mariners have a 4-3 record across the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Dodgers have come away with 11 wins in the 22 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Dodgers have been victorious 11 times in 22 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Dodgers are not favored for the first time in a while, as they have not been underdogs in their last 10 games.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Los Angeles and its opponents are 7-2-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1400||6th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+325||-||2nd|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.