How to Watch the Idaho vs. Cal Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The California Golden Bears (1-1) face an FCS opponent, the Idaho Vandals (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at California Memorial Stadium.
Cal ranks 28th in total offense this season (471 yards per game), but has been playing really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 11th-best in the FBS with 471 yards allowed per game. Idaho has dominated on both offense and defense this season, ranking 17th-best in points per game (37.5) and fourth-best in points allowed per game (11.5).
We provide more info below, and that includes how to watch this game on Pac-12 Network.
Idaho vs. Cal Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: California Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Army vs UTSA
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Alabama vs South Florida
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- TCU vs Houston
- Virginia vs Maryland
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
Idaho vs. Cal Key Statistics
|480 (12th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||471 (44th)|
|228 (21st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||227.5 (9th)|
|211.5 (18th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||235 (13th)|
|268.5 (14th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||236 (68th)|
|1 (60th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (104th)|
|3 (8th)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (3rd)|
Idaho Stats Leaders
- Gevani McCoy has thrown for 477 yards (238.5 ypg) to lead Idaho, completing 72.5% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and one interception this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 71 yards (35.5 ypg) on 11 carries.
- Anthony Woods has run for 209 yards on 31 carries so far this year while scoring two times on the ground.
- Hayden Hatten's 171 receiving yards (85.5 yards per game) are a team high. He has 11 catches on 14 targets with two touchdowns.
- Turon Ivy Jr. has racked up 82 receiving yards (41 yards per game) and one touchdown on two receptions.
- Nick Romano's two targets have resulted in two catches for 74 yards and one touchdown.
Cal Stats Leaders
- Ben Finley has thrown for 313 yards (156.5 ypg) to lead Cal, completing 68.9% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass compared to one interception this season.
- Jaydn Ott has racked up 266 yards on 40 carries while finding the end zone three times.
- This season, Ashton Stredick has carried the ball 21 times for 75 yards (37.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Hunter's team-high 99 yards as a receiver have come on 11 catches (out of 16 targets) with one touchdown.
- Monroe Young has hauled in eight receptions totaling 88 yards so far this campaign.
- Taj Davis' seven grabs have turned into 72 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cal or Idaho gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.