Mariners vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Seattle Mariners will look to Julio Rodriguez for continued success at the plate when they take on Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday, in the second game of a three-game series at T-Mobile Park.
The favored Dodgers have -145 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Mariners, who are listed at +120. The over/under is 8 runs for this contest (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Mariners gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mariners vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Mariners Recent Betting Performance
- The Mariners have been an underdog just two times in their last 10 contests and lost both matchups.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Mariners and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on seven occasions.
- The Mariners have come up short of covering the spread in the one of their past 10 contests that had a set spread.
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Mariners|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Odds|
Mariners Betting Records & Stats
- The Mariners have won in 20, or 48.8%, of the 41 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Seattle has won seven of its 15 games, or 46.7%, when it's the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mariners have a 45.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Games involving Seattle have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 75 of 147 chances this season.
- In 18 games with a line this season, the Mariners have a mark of 4-14-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.