Mariners vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Los Angeles Dodgers (89-57) will square off against the Seattle Mariners (81-66) at T-Mobile Park on Saturday, September 16 at 9:40 PM ET. Currently stuck at 99 RBI, Max Muncy will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the season.
The Dodgers are the favorite in this one, at -145, while the underdog Mariners have +120 odds to win. The over/under is 8 runs for this game (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds to go under).
Mariners vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: Clayton Kershaw - LAD (12-4, 2.61 ERA) vs Bryce Miller - SEA (8-5, 4.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Mariners Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to bet on the Mariners and Dodgers game but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Mariners (+120) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $22.00 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Julio Rodríguez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Mariners|
Mariners vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 119 games this season and won 74 (62.2%) of those contests.
- The Dodgers have gone 54-30 (winning 64.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Los Angeles, based on the moneyline, is 59.2%.
- The Dodgers have a 4-5 record from the nine games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Mariners have won in 20, or 48.8%, of the 41 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Mariners have come away with a win seven times in 15 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Mariners have been underdogs twice and lost both contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Seattle and its opponents are 7-2-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1400||6th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+350||-||2nd|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.