Mariners vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
Seattle Mariners (81-67) will square off against the Los Angeles Dodgers (90-57) at T-Mobile Park on Sunday, September 17 at 4:10 PM ET. Currently sitting at 99 RBI, Julio Rodriguez will be looking to knock in his 100th run of the year.
The favored Mariners have -175 moneyline odds against the underdog Dodgers, who are listed at +145. The total is 8 runs for the game.
Mariners vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: Logan Gilbert - SEA (13-5, 3.62 ERA) vs Shelby Miller - LAD (1-0, 2.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Dodgers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to put money on the Mariners' matchup versus the Dodgers but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Mariners (-175) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Mariners to defeat the Dodgers with those odds, and the Mariners emerge with the victory, you'd get back $15.71.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will J.P. Crawford hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Dodgers|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Prediction|
Mariners vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mariners have been favored 99 times and won 57, or 57.6%, of those games.
- The Mariners have a record of 23-10 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter (69.7% winning percentage).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for Seattle.
- The Mariners went 4-1 over the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Dodgers have won in 11, or 50%, of the 22 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Dodgers have played as an underdog of +145 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- The Dodgers are not favored for the first time in a while, as they have not been underdogs in their last 10 games.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents are 7-1-2 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1400||6th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+320||-||3rd|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.