Broncos vs. Bears Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 4
At Soldier Field on Sunday, October 1, the Denver Broncos take on the Chicago Bears, kicking off at 1:00 PM ET. The Bears should win, according to our computer model -- continue scrolling to discover more tips about the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
The Broncos own the 15th-ranked offense this year (340.7 yards per game), and they've been worse on defense, ranking worst with 458.3 yards allowed per game. This season has been tough for the Bears on both sides of the ball, as they are averaging only 250 total yards per game (fourth-worst) and ceding 407.3 total yards per game (fourth-worst).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Broncos vs. Bears Predictions and Picks
|Bears (+3)||Over (47)||Bears 29, Broncos 28|
Place your bets on the Broncos-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Broncos Betting Info
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Broncos a 60.8% chance to win.
- Denver is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- The Broncos have not covered the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- So far this season, two Denver games have hit the over.
- The over/under in this game is 47 points, four higher than the average total in Broncos games this season.
Bears Betting Info
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Bears have a 43.5% chance to win.
- Chicago has compiled a 0-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- So far this year, each Chicago game has hit the over.
- Games involving the Bears this year have averaged 43 points per game, a four-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Broncos vs. Bears 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.