Broncos vs. Bears Injury Report — Week 4
The Denver Broncos' (0-3) injury report has six players listed as they prepare for a Sunday, October 1 game against the Chicago Bears (0-3). It begins at 1:00 PM at Soldier Field.
In their last outing, the Broncos lost 70-20 to the Miami Dolphins.
The Bears' last game was a 41-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Denver Broncos Injury Report Today
|Jerry Jeudy||WR||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Lloyd Cushenberry III||C||Illness||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Chicago Bears Injury Report Today
|Marcedes Lewis||TE||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Tyrique Stevenson||DB||Illness||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 4 Injury Reports
- Click here for Patriots vs Cowboys
- Click here for Bengals vs Titans
- Click here for Dolphins vs Bills
- Click here for Buccaneers vs Saints
- Click here for Vikings vs Panthers
Broncos vs. Bears Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Broncos or the Bears with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Broncos Season Insights
- Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranks worst in the NFL (458.3 yards allowed per game), the Broncos have played better on the other side of the ball, ranking 15th in the NFL by totaling 340.7 yards per game.
- The Broncos sport the 15th-ranked scoring offense this year (23 points per game), and they've been less effective on defense, ranking worst with 40.7 points allowed per game.
- The Broncos sport the eighth-ranked passing offense this year (245.7 passing yards per game), and they've been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-worst with 280.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- With 177.7 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks worst in the NFL, Denver has been forced to lean on their 20th-ranked running game (95 rushing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- The Broncos have forced one total turnover (29th in NFL) this season and have turned it over five times (21st in NFL) for a turnover margin of -4, 27th-ranked in the NFL.
Broncos vs. Bears Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Broncos (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Broncos (-165), Bears (+140)
- Total: 46.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Broncos-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.