Jazz vs. Trail Blazers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-6) are underdogs (+6.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (3-7) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Delta Center. The matchup airs on KJZZ and ROOT Sports NW.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jazz vs. Trail Blazers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: KJZZ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Venue: Delta Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jazz vs. Trail Blazers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Jazz 114 - Trail Blazers 113
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Jazz vs Trail Blazers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Jazz vs. Trail Blazers
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 6.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Jazz (-1.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 226.8
- The Trail Blazers (5-4-0 ATS) have covered the spread 40% of the time, 15.6% more often than the Jazz (4-6-0) this year.
- Utah's games have gone over the total 80% of the time this season (eight out of 10), which is more often than Portland's games have (five out of nine).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Jazz are 1-0, a better mark than the Trail Blazers have put up (3-6) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Jazz with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jazz Performance Insights
- The Jazz's offense, which ranks 12th in the league with 113.9 points per game, has played better than their fifth-worst defense (121.6 points allowed per game).
- With 41.0 rebounds allowed per game, Utah is second-best in the league. It ranks seventh in the league by pulling down 46.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Jazz have been racking up assists in 2023-24, ranking fifth-best in the NBA with 27.3 dimes per game.
- Utah has been struggling when it comes to turnovers this year, ranking worst in the NBA in turnovers per game (17.9) and fourth-worst in forced turnovers per game (12.0).
- The Jazz rank third-best in the NBA with a three-point shooting percentage of 37.7%. They rank sixth in the league by sinking 13.9 threes per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.