Alexander Wennberg Game Preview: Kraken vs. Oilers - November 15
Alexander Wennberg and the Seattle Kraken will meet the Edmonton Oilers at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, at Rogers Place. Does a bet on Wennberg intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Alexander Wennberg vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +145)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +230)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wennberg Season Stats Insights
- Wennberg has averaged 18:54 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +1).
- Wennberg has yet to score a goal this season through 16 games played.
- Despite recording points in four of 16 games this season, Wennberg has yet to post a multi-point contest.
- Wennberg has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in four of 16 games played.
- Wennberg has an implied probability of 40.8% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- Wennberg has an implied probability of 30.3% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Wennberg Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers are 22nd in goals allowed, conceding 52 total goals (3.7 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-13) ranks 28th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.