Boise State vs. UC Riverside Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest at ExtraMile Arena has the Boise State Broncos (2-0) squaring off against the UC Riverside Highlanders (0-2) at 8:30 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 84-46 victory as our model heavily favors Boise State.
Their last time out, the Broncos won on Monday 76-47 over Weber State.
Boise State vs. UC Riverside Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: ExtraMile Arena in Boise, Idaho
Boise State vs. UC Riverside Score Prediction
- Prediction: Boise State 84, UC Riverside 46
Other MWC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Boise State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Broncos outscored opponents by 3.2 points per game last season, with a +108 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.9 points per game (160th in college basketball) and gave up 62.7 per contest (129th in college basketball).
- Boise State's offense was worse in MWC matchups last year, averaging 63.8 points per contest, compared to its season average of 65.9 PPG.
- The Broncos scored 70.2 points per game at home last season, compared to 62.0 points per game in road games, a difference of 8.2 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Boise State surrendered 61.9 points per game when playing at home. Away from home, it allowed 64.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.