Eeli Tolvanen Game Preview: Kraken vs. Oilers - November 15
Eeli Tolvanen will be in action when the Seattle Kraken and Edmonton Oilers face off on Wednesday at Rogers Place, starting at 8:30 PM ET. Prop bets for Tolvanen are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Eeli Tolvanen vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +130)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +260)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tolvanen Season Stats Insights
- Tolvanen's plus-minus rating this season, in 15:23 per game on the ice, is -1.
- Tolvanen has a goal in three of 16 contests this season, but no multi-goal games so far.
- Tolvanen has registered a point in a game eight times this year out of 16 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- In six of 16 games this season, Tolvanen has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Tolvanen's implied probability to go over his point total is 43.5% based on the odds.
- There is a 27.8% chance of Tolvanen having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Tolvanen Stats vs. the Oilers
- On the defensive side, the Oilers are allowing 52 total goals (3.7 per game) which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-13) ranks 28th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.