Idaho State vs. UCSB Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest at Reed Gym has the UCSB Gauchos (1-0) matching up with the Idaho State Bengals (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 77-60 victory, heavily favoring UCSB.
The Bengals lost their last outing 64-47 against Washington State on Sunday.
Idaho State vs. UCSB Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Reed Gym in Pocatello, Idaho
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Idaho State vs. UCSB Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCSB 77, Idaho State 60
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Idaho State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bengals were outscored by 2.5 points per game last season (posting 55.8 points per game, 333rd in college basketball, while conceding 58.3 per outing, 39th in college basketball) and had a -75 scoring differential.
- Idaho State put up 56.9 points per game last year in conference action, which was 1.1 more points per game than its season average (55.8).
- Offensively the Bengals fared better in home games last year, scoring 59.4 points per game, compared to 53.2 per game when playing on the road.
- Idaho State surrendered 58.2 points per game at home. In road games, it allowed 57.8.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.