Jordan Eberle Game Preview: Kraken vs. Oilers - November 15
The Seattle Kraken, Jordan Eberle included, will face the Edmonton Oilers on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. Prop bets for Eberle in that upcoming Kraken-Oilers game are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jordan Eberle vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Eberle Season Stats Insights
- In 13 games this season, Eberle has averaged 14:05 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -8.
- Eberle has scored a goal in one of 13 games this year.
- Eberle has a point in three of 13 games played this year, with multiple points in one of them.
- In three of 13 games this year, Eberle has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- The implied probability that Eberle hits the over on his points prop total is 48.8%, based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 33.3% of Eberle going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Eberle Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers have conceded 52 goals in total (3.7 per game), which ranks 22nd in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-13) ranks 28th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.