Kraken vs. Oilers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Edmonton Oilers (4-9-1), coming off a 4-1 win over the New York Islanders, host the Seattle Kraken (5-8-3) at Rogers Place on Wednesday, November 15 at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW. The Kraken were defeated by the Colorado Avalanche 5-1 in their most recent game.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the last 10 contests, the Kraken have gone 4-4-2. They have put up 29 goals, while allowing their opponents to score 34. They have gone on the power play 29 times during that span, and have capitalized with nine goals (31.0% of opportunities).
As hockey play continues, get ready for the matchup by checking out which club we predict will win Wednesday's game.
Kraken vs. Oilers Predictions for Wednesday
Our computer projections model for this contest calls for a final score of Oilers 4, Kraken 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Oilers (-190)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.3 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Kraken (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Kraken vs Oilers Additional Info
|Oilers vs Kraken Odds/Over/Under|
|Oilers vs Kraken Betting Trends & Stats|
|Oilers vs Kraken Player Props|
|How to Watch Oilers vs Kraken|
Kraken Splits and Trends
- The Kraken have posted a record of 2-3-5 in overtime matchups on their way to an overall mark of 5-8-3.
- In the five games Seattle has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up seven points.
- This season the Kraken recorded just one goal in six games and they finished 0-5-1 in those matchups.
- Seattle has one point (0-1-1) in two games this season when it has scored a pair of goals.
- The Kraken have scored at least three goals in seven games, earning 11 points from those contests.
- This season, Seattle has scored a lone power-play goal in six games and picked up six points with a record of 2-2-2.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Seattle is 2-2-2 (six points).
- The Kraken have been outshot by opponents nine times this season, and earned five points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Oilers Rank||Oilers AVG||Kraken AVG||Kraken Rank|
|7th||26.53%||Power Play %||25.53%||8th|
|28th||71.7%||Penalty Kill %||71.43%||29th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Kraken vs. Oilers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.