Kraken vs. Islanders Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
Something has to give when the Seattle Kraken (5-8-4, on a three-game losing streak) host the New York Islanders (5-6-4, losers of six in a row). The matchup on Thursday, November 16 starts at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Kraken have gone 3-4-3 over the past 10 contests, scoring 27 total goals (seven power-play goals on 29 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 24.1%). They have conceded 34 goals to their opponents.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is a peek at which squad we think will bring home the victory in Thursday's action on the ice.
Kraken vs. Islanders Predictions for Thursday
Our computer model for this game calls for a final tally of Kraken 3, Islanders 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Kraken (-115)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Islanders (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Kraken vs Islanders Additional Info
|Kraken vs Islanders Odds/Over/Under|
|Kraken vs Islanders Player Props|
|Kraken vs Islanders Betting Trends & Stats|
Kraken Splits and Trends
- The Kraken have a 5-8-4 record overall, with a 2-4-6 record in matchups that have needed overtime.
- Seattle is 3-1-2 (eight points) in its six games decided by one goal.
- In the six games this season the Kraken recorded only one goal, they finished 0-5-1.
- Seattle finished 0-1-1 in the two games this season when it scored a pair of goals (registering one point).
- The Kraken have scored at least three goals in eight games (5-1-2, 12 points).
- In the six games when Seattle has capitalized on a single power-play goal, it went 2-2-2 to register six points.
- When it has outshot its opponent, Seattle is 2-2-3 (seven points).
- The Kraken have been outshot by opponents in nine games, going 2-6-1 to record five points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Kraken Rank||Kraken AVG||Islanders AVG||Islanders Rank|
|9th||23.08%||Power Play %||20%||17th|
|26th||73.08%||Penalty Kill %||71.15%||29th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Kraken vs. Islanders Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.