Vince Dunn Game Preview: Kraken vs. Islanders - November 16
The Seattle Kraken, with Vince Dunn, take the ice Thursday against the New York Islanders at Climate Pledge Arena, with the puck dropping at 10:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Dunn available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Vince Dunn vs. Islanders Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +100)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dunn Season Stats Insights
- Dunn has averaged 23:56 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -8).
- Dunn has a goal in two of 17 games this year, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- In 11 of 17 games this year, Dunn has registered a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Dunn has an assist in 10 of 17 games this season, with multiple assists on three occasions.
- Dunn's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 55.6% that he hits the over.
- The implied probability of Dunn going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 50%.
Dunn Stats vs. the Islanders
- The Islanders have given up 48 goals in total (3.2 per game), which ranks 15th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 26th-ranked goal differential (-12).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.