Idaho vs. CSU Fullerton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest between the Idaho Vandals (1-1) and the CSU Fullerton Titans (1-1) at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center has a good chance to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 61-59, with Idaho coming out on top. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Vandals are coming off of a 65-55 loss to Cal Poly in their most recent outing on Wednesday.
Idaho vs. CSU Fullerton Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
Idaho vs. CSU Fullerton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Idaho 61, CSU Fullerton 59
Other Big Sky Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Idaho Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Vandals averaged 69.7 points per game last season (87th in college basketball) while giving up 71.8 per contest (331st in college basketball). They had a -63 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 2.1 points per game.
- In Big Sky games, Idaho averaged 0.9 fewer points (68.8) than overall (69.7) in 2022-23.
- The Vandals put up more points at home (73.9 per game) than on the road (68.3) last season.
- Idaho conceded 67.7 points per game at home last season, and 73.9 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.