How to Watch the Idaho State vs. Idaho Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Idaho Vandals (7-3) hit the road for a Big Sky clash against the Idaho State Bengals (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at the Kibbie Dome.
Idaho has been shining on both offense and defense, ranking 22nd-best in total offense (414.5 yards per game) and 17th-best in total defense (291.6 yards allowed per game). Idaho State has not been getting things done defensively, ranking fifth-worst with 37.4 points allowed per game. It has been more productive on the other side of the ball, putting up 25.9 points per contest (61st-ranked).
Here we will go deep into the specifics about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Idaho State vs. Idaho Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Moscow, Idaho
- Venue: Kibbie Dome
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Florida vs Missouri
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Michigan vs Maryland
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia State vs LSU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma vs BYU
Idaho State vs. Idaho Key Statistics
|397.8 (33rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||414.5 (23rd)|
|458.8 (123rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||291.6 (22nd)|
|61.4 (127th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||159.8 (43rd)|
|336.4 (1st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||254.7 (22nd)|
|6 (124th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (114th)|
|3 (10th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (10th)|
Idaho State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Cooke leads Idaho State with 2,376 yards on 199-of-335 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to 12 interceptions this season.
- Hunter Hays is his team's leading rusher with 56 carries for 228 yards, or 22.8 per game. He's found paydirt five times on the ground, as well.
- Soujah Gasu has run for 207 yards across 43 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- Chedon James paces his squad with 900 receiving yards on 92 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Christian Fredrickson has 51 receptions (on 59 targets) for a total of 765 yards (76.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Cyrus Wallace has racked up 531 reciving yards (53.1 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Idaho Stats Leaders
- Gevani McCoy has thrown for 2,420 yards (242 ypg) to lead Idaho, completing 66.3% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 165 rushing yards on 74 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Anthony Woods has 844 rushing yards on 155 carries with 13 touchdowns.
- This season, Nick Romano has carried the ball 96 times for 479 yards (47.9 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Hayden Hatten's leads his squad with 906 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 69 catches (out of 79 targets) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Jermaine Jackson has hauled in 40 receptions totaling 489 yards so far this campaign.
- Terez Traynor has been the target of 29 passes and hauled in 23 receptions for 360 yards, an average of 36 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Idaho or Idaho State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.