How to Watch the Idaho vs. Idaho State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Idaho Vandals (7-3) and the Idaho State Bengals (3-7) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at the Kibbie Dome in a clash of Big Sky foes.
Idaho ranks 29th in scoring defense this year (21.9 points allowed per game), but has been thriving on offense, ranking 24th-best in the FCS with 31.5 points per game. Idaho State ranks 31st in total yards per game (397.8), but it has been less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking sixth-worst in the FCS with 458.8 total yards surrendered per contest.
Below in this story, we will give you all the info you need to know about how to view this game on ESPN+.
Idaho vs. Idaho State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Moscow, Idaho
- Venue: Kibbie Dome
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- UCLA vs USC
- Florida vs Missouri
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia vs Tennessee
Idaho vs. Idaho State Key Statistics
|414.5 (23rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||397.8 (33rd)|
|291.6 (22nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||458.8 (123rd)|
|159.8 (43rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||61.4 (127th)|
|254.7 (22nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||336.4 (1st)|
|4 (114th)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (124th)|
|3 (10th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (10th)|
Idaho Stats Leaders
- Gevani McCoy has thrown for 2,420 yards (242.0 ypg) to lead Idaho, completing 66.3% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 165 rushing yards on 74 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Anthony Woods has carried the ball 155 times for a team-high 844 yards on the ground and has found the end zone 13 times as a runner.
- Nick Romano has collected 479 yards on 96 carries, scoring four times.
- Hayden Hatten's leads his squad with 906 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 69 receptions (out of 79 targets) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Jermaine Jackson has hauled in 40 receptions totaling 489 yards so far this campaign.
- Terez Traynor has racked up 23 catches for 360 yards, an average of 36.0 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Idaho State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Cooke leads Idaho State with 2,376 yards on 199-of-335 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to 12 interceptions this season.
- Hunter Hays has rushed for 228 yards on 56 carries so far this year while scoring five times on the ground.
- Soujah Gasu has rushed for 207 yards on 43 carries with two touchdowns.
- Chedon James has totaled 92 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 900 (90.0 yards per game). He's been targeted 109 times and has eight touchdowns.
- Christian Fredrickson has 51 receptions (on 59 targets) for a total of 765 yards (76.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Cyrus Wallace's 52 targets have resulted in 45 receptions for 531 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Idaho or Idaho State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.