Matthew Beniers Game Preview: Kraken vs. Canucks - November 18
The Seattle Kraken, including Matthew Beniers, will be in action Saturday at 10:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Vancouver Canucks. There are prop bets for Beniers available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Matthew Beniers vs. Canucks Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Beniers Season Stats Insights
- Beniers' plus-minus rating this season, in 18:45 per game on the ice, is -15.
- Beniers has a goal in two of 18 games this year, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- Beniers has a point in six of 18 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- Beniers has an assist in four of 18 games so far this season, with multiple assists in two of them.
- The implied probability is 48.8% that Beniers goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- There is a 33.3% chance of Beniers having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Beniers Stats vs. the Canucks
- The Canucks have conceded 41 goals in total (just 2.4 per game), which ranks sixth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has a league-leading goal differential at +31.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vancouver|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.