Vince Dunn Game Preview: Kraken vs. Canucks - November 18
The Seattle Kraken, including Vince Dunn, take the ice Saturday versus the Vancouver Canucks at Rogers Arena, with the puck dropping at 10:00 PM ET. Looking to bet on Dunn's props versus the Canucks? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Vince Dunn vs. Canucks Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dunn Season Stats Insights
- In 18 games this season, Dunn has averaged 23:51 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -9.
- Dunn has a goal in two of 18 games this season, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- Dunn has a point in 12 of 18 games this year, with multiple points in three of them.
- Dunn has an assist in 11 of 18 games played this season, including multiple assists three times.
- Dunn's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 53.5% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Dunn has an implied probability of 45.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Dunn Stats vs. the Canucks
- On the defensive side, the Canucks have been one of the stingiest units in the league, conceding 41 goals in total (just 2.4 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team's goal differential (+31) ranks first in the league.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vancouver|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.