Yanni Gourde Game Preview: Kraken vs. Canucks - November 18
Yanni Gourde will be among those on the ice Saturday when his Seattle Kraken meet the Vancouver Canucks at Rogers Arena. Does a wager on Gourde intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Yanni Gourde vs. Canucks Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Gourde Season Stats Insights
- Gourde's plus-minus rating this season, in 17:27 per game on the ice, is -1.
- Gourde has twice scored a goal in a game this season in 18 games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- In six of 18 games this season, Gourde has recorded a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- Gourde has posted an assist in a game four times this year in 18 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Gourde's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 44.4% that he hits the over.
- Gourde has an implied probability of 32.3% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Gourde Stats vs. the Canucks
- On the defensive side, the Canucks are one of the stingiest units in the league, giving up 41 goals in total (only 2.4 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team's goal differential (+31) ranks first in the league.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vancouver|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.