Boise State vs. Clemson: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Clemson Tigers (3-0) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when hosting the Boise State Broncos (2-0) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Littlejohn Coliseum. This game is at 1:00 PM ET on ACC Network Extra.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Clemson vs. Boise State matchup.
Boise State vs. Clemson Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
Boise State vs. Clemson Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Clemson Moneyline||Boise State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Clemson (-7.5)||137.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Clemson (-6.5)||137.5||-280||+225||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Boise State vs. Clemson Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Boise State covered 15 times in 30 games with a spread last season.
- Clemson put together a 14-16-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 18 times in Tigers games.
Boise State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +25000
- Based on its moneyline odds, Boise State has a 0.4% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.