Boise State vs. Clemson Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game at Littlejohn Coliseum has the Boise State Broncos (2-0) taking on the Clemson Tigers (3-0) at 1:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 70-60 win, heavily favoring Boise State.
Based on our computer prediction, Boise State is projected to cover the point spread (7.5) against Clemson. The two sides are projected to come in below the 137.5 total.
Boise State vs. Clemson Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Clemson, South Carolina
- Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum
- Line: Clemson -7.5
- Point Total: 137.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Boise State vs. Clemson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Boise State 70, Clemson 60
Spread & Total Prediction for Boise State vs. Clemson
- Pick ATS: Boise State (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Boise State Performance Insights
- With 72.1 points per game on offense, Boise State ranked 166th in the nation last season. Defensively, it allowed 64.6 points per contest, which ranked 37th in college basketball.
- The Broncos averaged 33.3 rebounds per game (86th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 29.4 rebounds per contest (71st-ranked).
- Last year Boise State ranked 313th in college basketball in assists, averaging 11.3 per game.
- The Broncos averaged 10.5 turnovers per game (44th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 11.2 turnovers per contest (254th-ranked).
- Last year the Broncos drained 7.8 three-pointers per game (125th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 36.2% (69th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last season Boise State gave up 6.6 three-pointers per game (100th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 31.1% (40th-ranked) from three-point land.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Boise State took 62.2% two-pointers (accounting for 69.8% of the team's baskets) and 37.8% threes (30.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.