Idaho vs. Hawaii Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Hawaii Rainbow Wahine (1-2) and the Idaho Vandals (2-1) at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 67-48 and heavily favors Hawaii to come out on top. Game time is at 10:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Vandals head into this matchup after a 56-48 win against CSU Fullerton on Friday.
Idaho vs. Hawaii Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: Spectrum Hawaii OC16
Idaho vs. Hawaii Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawaii 67, Idaho 48
Other Big Sky Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Idaho Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Vandals were outscored by 2.1 points per game last season with a -63 scoring differential overall. They put up 69.7 points per game (87th in college basketball) and gave up 71.8 per outing (331st in college basketball).
- Idaho scored fewer points in conference play (68.8 per game) than overall (69.7).
- The Vandals scored more points at home (73.9 per game) than on the road (68.3) last season.
- In 2022-23, Idaho gave up 6.2 fewer points per game at home (67.7) than away (73.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.