Javonte Williams Week 11 Preview vs. the Vikings
Denver Broncos running back Javonte Williams has a tough matchup in Week 11 (Sunday at 8:20 PM ET), up against the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings are allowing the 10th-fewest rushing yards in the league, 98.8 per game.
Williams, on 111 carries, has a team-leading 436 rushing yards (54.5 ypg). And Williams has tacked on 21 receptions for 109 yards (13.6 ypg), with two TDs in the air attack.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Williams and the Broncos with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Williams vs. the Vikings
- Williams vs the Vikings (since 2021): No games
- The Vikings have given up 100 or more yards on the ground to one opposing rusher during the 2023 season.
- Minnesota has allowed six opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- The Vikings have given up two or more rushing TDs to one opposing rusher this season.
- Williams will square off against the NFL's 10th-ranked run defense this week. The Vikings give up 98.8 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Vikings have scored seven touchdowns on the ground (0.7 per game). The Vikings' defense is 15th in the league in that category.
Broncos Player Previews
Javonte Williams Rushing Props vs. the Vikings
- Rushing Yards: 68.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Williams with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Williams Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Williams has hit the over five times on his rushing yards prop bet (in eight opportunities).
- The Broncos pass on 53.0% of their plays and run on 47.0%. They are 19th in NFL play in points scored.
- His team has attempted 232 rushes this season. He's taken 111 of those carries (47.8%).
- Williams has not found paydirt on the ground this season in eight games.
- He has two total touchdowns this season (10.5% of his team's 19 offensive TDs).
- He has 15 red zone carries for 39.5% of the team share (his team runs on 46.9% of its plays in the red zone).
Javonte Williams Receiving Props vs the Vikings
- Receiving Yards: 18.5 (-115)
Williams Receiving Insights
- In four of eight games this year, Williams has eclipsed the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Williams has been targeted on 26 of his team's 262 passing attempts this season (9.9% target share).
- He is averaging 4.2 yards per target (143rd in NFL play), picking up 109 yards on 26 passes thrown his way.
- Williams has grabbed two touchdown catches this season in eight games, one apiece on two occasions.
- With two red zone targets, Williams has been on the receiving end of 4.7% of his team's 43 red zone pass attempts.
Williams' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Bills||11/13/2023||Week 10||21 ATT / 79 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 4 REC / 31 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Chiefs||10/29/2023||Week 8||27 ATT / 85 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 13 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Packers||10/22/2023||Week 7||15 ATT / 82 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 3 REC / 14 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||10/12/2023||Week 6||10 ATT / 52 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bears||10/1/2023||Week 4||2 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.