Jazz vs. Suns Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Phoenix Suns (6-6) visit the Utah Jazz (4-8) after winning three straight road games. The Suns are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jazz vs. Suns Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBA TV, KJZZ, and AZFamily
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Venue: Delta Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jazz vs. Suns Score Prediction
- Prediction: Suns 117 - Jazz 115
Jazz vs Suns Additional Info
|Suns vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Suns vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Jazz vs. Suns
- Pick ATS: Jazz (+ 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Suns (-2.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 232.3
- In the 2023-24 season, the Suns (6-6-0 ATS) and the Jazz (6-6-0 ATS) have had similar success against the spread.
- Phoenix (2-3) covers a lower percentage of games when it is favored by 4.5 points or more this season (40%) than Utah (4-4) does as a 4.5+-point underdog (50%).
- Phoenix's games have gone over the total 66.7% of the time this season (eight out of 12), less often than Utah's games have (nine out of 12).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Suns are 4-4, a better record than the Jazz have put up (2-8) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Jazz with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jazz Performance Insights
- The Jazz are ninth in the NBA in points scored (115.2 per game) and fifth-worst in points allowed (120.5).
- Utah is the fifth-best squad in the NBA in rebounds per game (46.7) and third-best in rebounds allowed (40.8).
- This season the Jazz are ranked ninth in the league in assists at 27.2 per game.
- Utah is the second-worst squad in the league in turnovers per game (16.6) and 25th in turnovers forced (12.1).
- The Jazz make 14 3-pointers per game and shoot 37.5% from beyond the arc, ranking seventh and ninth, respectively, in the league.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.