Boise State vs. Pepperdine Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest between the Boise State Broncos (3-0) and Pepperdine Waves (2-3) matching up at ExtraMile Arena has a projected final score of 71-47 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Boise State, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 8:30 PM ET on November 20.
In their last time out, the Broncos won on Wednesday 63-55 over UC Riverside.
Boise State vs. Pepperdine Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: ExtraMile Arena in Boise, Idaho
Boise State vs. Pepperdine Score Prediction
- Prediction: Boise State 71, Pepperdine 47
Other MWC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Boise State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Broncos had a +108 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 3.2 points per game. They put up 65.9 points per game, 160th in college basketball, and allowed 62.7 per outing to rank 129th in college basketball.
- Boise State tallied 63.8 points per game last season in conference action, which was 2.1 fewer points per game than its season average (65.9).
- The Broncos scored 70.2 points per game in home games last year, compared to 62.0 points per game in road games, a difference of 8.2 points per contest.
- Boise State gave up 61.9 points per game last season at home, which was 2.6 fewer points than it allowed in away games (64.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.