Jaden Schwartz Game Preview: Kraken vs. Flames - November 20
Jaden Schwartz and the Seattle Kraken will play on Monday at 10:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Calgary Flames. There are prop bets for Schwartz available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jaden Schwartz vs. Flames Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +180)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Schwartz Season Stats Insights
- In 19 games this season, Schwartz has a plus-minus of -7, while averaging 17:43 on the ice per game.
- In seven of 19 games this year, Schwartz has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In 12 of 19 games this year, Schwartz has recorded a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Schwartz has posted an assist in a game six times this season in 19 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability that Schwartz hits the over on his points over/under is 55.6%, based on the odds.
- There is a 35.7% chance of Schwartz having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Schwartz Stats vs. the Flames
- The Flames are 21st in goals allowed, conceding 57 total goals (3.4 per game) in the league.
- The team's -9 goal differential ranks 24th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Calgary|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.