Kraken vs. Flames Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Seattle Kraken (7-8-4) and Calgary Flames (6-8-3) meet at Climate Pledge Arena on Monday, November 20 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW. The Kraken knocked off the Vancouver Canucks 4-3 in their most recent outing, while the Flames are coming off a 5-4 shootout loss to the New York Islanders.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Kraken's offense has totaled 30 goals during their past 10 games, while their defense has conceded 34 goals. They have registered 34 power-play opportunities during that time, and have scored 10 goals (29.4%). They are 5-3-2 in those contests.
As hockey play continues, get ready for the matchup by checking out which team we project to pick up the victory in Monday's game.
Kraken vs. Flames Predictions for Monday
Our computer projections model for this contest calls for a final score of Kraken 4, Flames 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Kraken (-115)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.3 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Flames (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Kraken vs Flames Additional Info
|Kraken vs Flames Odds/Over/Under|
|Kraken vs Flames Player Props|
|Kraken vs Flames Betting Trends & Stats|
Kraken Splits and Trends
- The Kraken (7-8-4 overall) have a 3-4-7 record in contests that have needed overtime.
- Seattle is 4-1-2 (10 points) in its seven games decided by one goal.
- In the six games this season the Kraken registered just one goal, they finished 0-5-1.
- Seattle finished 0-1-1 in the two games this season when it scored two goals (registering one point).
- The Kraken have scored more than two goals 10 times, and are 7-1-2 in those games (to register 16 points).
- In the six games when Seattle has capitalized on a single power-play goal, it went 2-2-2 to register six points.
- In games when it has outshot its opponent, Seattle is 4-2-3 (11 points).
- The Kraken have been outshot by opponents in nine games, going 2-6-1 to register five points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Kraken Rank||Kraken AVG||Flames AVG||Flames Rank|
|7th||25.42%||Power Play %||12.73%||26th|
|27th||72.88%||Penalty Kill %||85.71%||6th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Kraken vs. Flames Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.