Kraken vs. Flames: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Seattle Kraken (7-8-4) and Calgary Flames (6-8-3) meet at Climate Pledge Arena on Monday, November 20 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW. The Kraken defeated the Vancouver Canucks 4-3 in their most recent outing, while the Flames are coming off a 5-4 shootout loss to the New York Islanders.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kraken vs. Flames Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
|Kraken (-115)||Flames (-105)||6.5||Kraken (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Kraken Betting Insights
- The Kraken have been a moneyline favorite four times this season, and have finished 2-2 in those games.
- Seattle is 2-2 (winning 50.0% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -115 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Kraken have an implied win probability of 53.5%.
- Seattle's games this season have finished above this matchup's total of 6.5 goals nine times.
Kraken vs Flames Additional Info
|Kraken vs Flames Odds/Over/Under|
|Kraken vs Flames Prediction|
|Kraken vs Flames Player Props|
|How to Watch Kraken vs Flames|
Kraken vs. Flames Rankings
|Kraken Total (Rank)||Flames Total (Rank)|
|50 (24th)||Goals||48 (25th)|
|66 (29th)||Goals Allowed||57 (21st)|
|15 (6th)||Power Play Goals||7 (25th)|
|16 (27th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||8 (7th)|
Kraken Advanced Stats
- In its past 10 contests Seattle has gone 5-3-2 overall, with a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- Eight of Seattle's past 10 games went over.
- The Kraken and their opponents have averaged 6.2 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.3 less than the over/under in this matchup (6.5).
- During the past 10 games, the Kraken have scored 1.3 more goals per game than their season average.
- The Kraken are ranked 24th in the league with 50 goals this season, an average of 2.6 per contest.
- The Kraken are ranked 29th in total goals against, allowing 3.5 goals per game (66 total) in league action.
- They're ranked 29th in the league with a -16 goal differential .
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.