Matthew Beniers Game Preview: Kraken vs. Flames - November 20
Matthew Beniers and the Seattle Kraken will meet the Calgary Flames at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, at Climate Pledge Arena. Looking to bet on Beniers' props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Matthew Beniers vs. Flames Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Beniers Season Stats Insights
- Beniers has averaged 18:37 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -15).
- Beniers has a goal in three games this season through 19 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Beniers has a point in seven games this season (out of 19), including multiple points three times.
- Beniers has had an assist in a game five times this year over 19 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- The implied probability that Beniers hits the over on his points prop total is 51.2%, based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 36.4% of Beniers going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Beniers Stats vs. the Flames
- On defense, the Flames are giving up 57 total goals (3.4 per game) which ranks 21st in the league.
- The team has the league's 24th-ranked goal differential (-9).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Calgary|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.