Idaho vs. Seattle U Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Seattle U Redhawks (2-2) and Idaho Vandals (2-2) at Redhawk Center has a projected final score of 75-62 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Seattle U, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Idaho should cover the point spread, which is listed at 16.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 137.5 total.
Idaho vs. Seattle U Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: Redhawk Center
- Line: Seattle U -16.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Seattle U -3000, Idaho +1150
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Idaho vs. Seattle U Score Prediction
- Prediction: Seattle U 75, Idaho 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Idaho vs. Seattle U
- Pick ATS: Idaho (+16.5)
- Pick OU: Under (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Idaho Performance Insights
- Idaho averaged 73.0 points per game (144th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while surrendering 72.9 points per contest (262nd-ranked).
- While the Vandals ranked in the bottom 25 in the nation in rebounds per game with 27.8 (10th-worst), they ranked 148th in college basketball with 30.7 rebounds allowed per game.
- Idaho ranked 274th in the nation with 11.9 assists per contest.
- The Vandals averaged 10.9 turnovers per game (84th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.1 turnovers per contest (260th-ranked).
- The Vandals made 6.8 three-pointers per game (237th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 34.0% three-point percentage (183rd-ranked).
- Idaho, who ranked 140th in college basketball with 6.9 treys conceded per game, allowed a 37.9% shooting percentage from downtown, which was eighth-worst in the country.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Idaho took 63.5% two-pointers (accounting for 73.7% of the team's buckets) and 36.5% threes (26.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.