Broncos Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Denver Broncos at the moment have the 19th-ranked odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl at +12500.
Watch the Broncos this season on Fubo!
Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +3300
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Broncos in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Broncos Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Broncos are 19th in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), and reside in the same spot according to the computer rankings.
- The Broncos were +5000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now fallen to +12500, which is the 14th-biggest change in the entire league.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Broncos have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver's record against the spread is 4-7-1.
- Out of 12 Broncos games this season, five have gone over the total.
- The Broncos have been favored on the moneyline six total times this season. They've gone 3-3 in those games.
- Denver has won three of the six games it has played as an underdog this season.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (385.3 yards allowed per game), the Broncos have put up better results on the other side of the ball, ranking 24th in the NFL by putting up 299 yards per game.
- The Broncos have the 15th-ranked scoring offense this year (21.9 points per game), and they've been worse defensively, ranking fourth-worst with 25.2 points allowed per game.
Broncos Impact Players
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 2,385 yards (198.8 per game), completing 67.5%, with 21 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 12 games.
- Also, Wilson has run for 310 yards and two scores.
- In 12 games, Courtland Sutton has 50 receptions for 637 yards (53.1 per game) and nine TDs.
- In 11 games, Javonte Williams has rushed for 584 yards (53.1 per game) and zero scores.
- In 12 games, Jaleel McLaughlin has rushed for 296 yards (24.7 per game) and one score.
- Alex Singleton has been causing chaos on defense, amassing 120 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended for the Broncos.
Bet on Broncos to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Broncos Player Futures
2023-24 Broncos NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Raiders||L 17-16||+50000|
|2||September 17||Commanders||L 35-33||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Dolphins||L 70-20||+700|
|4||October 1||@ Bears||W 31-28||+100000|
|5||October 8||Jets||L 31-21||+75000|
|6||October 12||@ Chiefs||L 19-8||+500|
|7||October 22||Packers||W 19-17||+8000|
|8||October 29||Chiefs||W 24-9||+500|
|10||November 13||@ Bills||W 24-22||+3000|
|11||November 19||Vikings||W 21-20||+12500|
|12||November 26||Browns||W 29-12||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Texans||L 22-17||+5000|
|14||December 10||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
|15||December 16||@ Lions||-||+1600|
|18||January 7||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.