Boise State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +50000 moneyline odds to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, expectations are not high for the Boise State Broncos (5-3) to make a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Broncos hit the court against the Western Oregon Wolves in a home game. The game commences at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
Boise State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||81st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+25000||66th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Boise State Team Stats
- Boise State averages 68.5 points per game (301st in college basketball) while allowing 66.9 per contest (87th in college basketball). It has a +13 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 1.6 points per game.
- The Broncos are 3-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Boise State is 3-1 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-2) in games it was listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Broncos are 1-0. They also have won every game decided by two possessions or less (4-0).
- While Boise State has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 3-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Boise State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Boise State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 3-2 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 0-0
- Boise State has the most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (three), but also is tied for the 11th-most Quadrant 2 defeats (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Boise State Players
- Chibuzo Agbo leads the Broncos in scoring (14.9 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- Cam Martin paces the squad with 2.4 assists per game.
- The Broncos are led by Agbo from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Tyson Degenhart leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. O'Mar Stanley collects 1.0 block an outing to pace Boise State.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.