Jazz Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
The Utah Jazz (7-14) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +50000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA title. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Friday, December 8 at home against the Los Angeles Clippers, tipping at 10:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Jazz NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+50000||25th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Make the Finals||+30000||-||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|To Make the Playoffs||+375||-||Bet $100 to win $375|
Think the Jazz can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jazz Standings Information
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||5.00|
|9||Los Angeles Clippers||6.00|
|11||Golden State Warriors||6.50|
|14||Portland Trail Blazers||10.00|
|15||San Antonio Spurs||13.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Jazz Team Stats
- The Jazz are 7-14 on the season so far.
- The Jazz have a 6-4 record at home and a 1-10 record on the road.
- The Jazz have a 3-1 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 4-13 record in games they were listed as underdogs.
- When favored by three points or fewer, the Jazz have put up a spotless 2-0 record. Meanwhile, they have taken home the victory in just one of two games when favored by more than three points.
- The Jazz have failed to win all two games as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (0-2), but they have won four games when underdogs by more than three points (4-11).
Jazz's Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Jazz this season is Jordan Clarkson, who averages 17.8 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 4.9 assists per game.
- John Collins is Utah's leading rebounder, pulling down 8.4 per game, while Keyonte George is its best passer, averaging 5.2 assists in each contest.
- The Jazz get the most three-point shooting production out of George, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
- Talen Horton-Tucker and Walker Kessler lead Utah on the defensive end, with Horton-Tucker leading the team in steals by averaging 0.9 per game and Kessler in blocks, averaging 2.3 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.